Friday, November 03, 2006

160/365

someone at where my dad works telling me he was 'asleep on the couch' when i called. My dad's response 'well thats her sacked then'

scott mills playing 'still DRE' and reminding me what it was like to be 15 and hanging around Marlow with nothing to do but burn our shoelaces/handcuff people to benches (true story)

'Realising what the fans voted for last month is the bitterest taste of all, but events serve to draw you back in like a tractor beam from a device that I can assure you is fully operational. Like getting Oxford United in the FA Cup, a match-up so ripe that it should be shipped in wooden crates. Hearing their supporters already getting in their defence against the inevitable "you'll always be non-league" is amusing in the extreme.'


fireworks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home