Thursday, July 13, 2006

45/365

Dave T: Hey ed

Me: Hey man, wassup?

DT: Yeh good how're you?

[there then followed a brief exchange that isn't bloggable]

DT: me and Tim are planning on going camping the week after next...fancy coming?

M: YEAH!

DT: Cool, i'll give drew a bell as well.

Having friends that love and care for me enough to ask me the questions i really don't want to answer!

Walking around my sunny garden in barefeet pondering and praying over John 14:1-2.

The hugeness of the moon in the nights sky driving back from cell. Isn't it amazing what Christ's blood has bought for us?

Oi! Cuomo...noooooo

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha.
job search going out the window then...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

Ilovefriends

Have fun camping! hi to the others from me!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home