Thursday, June 01, 2006

3/365

One of the reasons i like tnis idea is that it makes me keep my eyes open for things during the day, it makes me aware of what's happening in my day. So here goes:

Bumping into Annie on campus and ending up going with her to the lunchtime prayer meeting. It was retro style walking to the chappy with her...and she said she thought of me like a brother, which was lovely!
The view south west from the top of Ennerdale Road on my walk to church cell as the sun cleared the cloud away...wicked, it stopped me in my tracks.
The amazing fellowship at church cell, really shaking me out of my malaise.
Turning up at Drews at 2330 and staying for two hours. Feeling totally safe to express myself and my opinions. My hopes, my dreams and my fears. Being encouraged, and i hope, encouraging.

I know i'm only supposed to have one, but i like all the cool little aspects that make my day good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Welshie said...

Isn't it great?! Makes me really look out for things too. Which is great anyway, but especially when you're having an oh-so-normal or not-too-great day!

There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. Praise the Lord!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home